- A focus on developing algorithms that can be implemented with minimal/efficient computational resources also is desired.
- The candidate is required to be a visionary, highly creative, out-of-the-box problem solver, capable of proposing novel solutions to problems, performing experiments to show feasibility of their solutions and working to refine the solutions into a real-world context.
- The applicant also should also have strong skills in software engineering with expertise in current programming (Matlab, C++) and analysis languages to generate prototype demonstrations of the research work.
- Candidates with an M.S./PhD degree with equivalent work experience may also apply. Industrial experience is a definite plus.
- Preference will be given to research or entrepreneurial experience related to developing video/image analysis technology with a focus on information and content identification and extraction.
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Applicants must have a solid mathematics and statistics background with a focus on image/video processing and analysis. Experience in research and development in advanced analysis, image/video processing and machine learning is required.